Unsure how a CDFA Tax Credit might benefit your business? Use our interactive calculator to see how your donation to a Tax Credit project could affect how much you pay Concord and Washington in taxes.
- i. Line 5: NH BPT net of Tax Credits is equal to line 13 less line 1.
- ii. Line 11: Net NH Taxable Income is equal to line 3 less line 4 in the Federal Income Tax section.
- iii. A 5 year carryforward is allowed if the total amount of the tax credit is not used in the year it is issued.
- iv. For Federal tax purposes there may be limitations that apply to your business.
- v. Contributors are responsible for consulting with their own tax advisors to determine the impact of contributing to the CDFA tax credits on their finances.
The Finance Committee will meet Tuesday
The Community Development Advisory Committee will consider the latest applications for CDBG grants.
A party to celebrate the many businesses who've contributed to success of CDFA projects on the Seacoast.
The Board of Directors of CDFA will hold its annual meeting
The Board of Directors of CDFA will hold its monthly meeting