Unsure how a CDFA Tax Credit might benefit your business? Use our interactive calculator to see how your donation to a Tax Credit project could affect how much you pay Concord and Washington in taxes.
- i. Line 5: NH BPT net of Tax Credits is equal to line 13 less line 1.
- ii. Line 11: Net NH Taxable Income is equal to line 3 less line 4 in the Federal Income Tax section.
- iii. A 5 year carryforward is allowed if the total amount of the tax credit is not used in the year it is issued.
- iv. For Federal tax purposes there may be limitations that apply to your business.
- v. Contributors are responsible for consulting with their own tax advisors to determine the impact of contributing to the CDFA tax credits on their finances.
This workshop will explain the CDBG program and instruct applicants how to apply for funding.
The CDFA Board of Directors will hold their monthly meeting.
The CDBG Advisory Committee will discuss the latest CDBG requests.
The CDFA Board of Directors will hold their monthly meeting and make funding decisions for the Tax Credit Program.
Reporting for CDBG recipients