Unsure how a CDFA Tax Credit might benefit your business? Use our interactive calculator to see how your donation to a Tax Credit project could affect how much you pay Concord and Washington in taxes.
- i. Line 5: NH BPT net of Tax Credits is equal to line 13 less line 1.
- ii. Line 11: Net NH Taxable Income is equal to line 3 less line 4 in the Federal Income Tax section.
- iii. A 5 year carryforward is allowed if the total amount of the tax credit is not used in the year it is issued.
- iv. For Federal tax purposes there may be limitations that apply to your business.
- v. Contributors are responsible for consulting with their own tax advisors to determine the impact of contributing to the CDFA tax credits on their finances.
The Finance Committee will meet on Tuesday
Learn how your community, nonprofit can qualify for a federal Community Development Block Grant through CDFA.
The CDFA Board of Directors will hold its monthly meeting
The Community Development Advisory Committee will discuss the latest CDBG applications
The Community Development Finance Authority is conducting an Application Writing Workshops for its Tax Credit Program.