Registration for for Tax Credit Application Workshops Now Open - Deadline January 122017-12-20
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for organizations interested in applying for the 2018 Tax Credit Funding Round or learning more about the program. The deadline to register and submit the necessary questionnaire is Friday, January 12.
Interested applicants should register for only one of the following events as space is limited and the same content will be covered at each workshop:
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – MANCHESTER at The Palace Theatre (snow date: January 18)
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – PLYMOUTH at the Common Man Inn (snow date: January 25)
Registrants must complete a questionnaire
to include preliminary information on your organization, potential project and budget. This information will allow CDFA staff to discuss your project individually and provide feedback at the workshop. If you do not have a potential project and are attending this workshop for a different purpose (as a fundraising consultant, donor, or looking to learn more about the tax credit program), please indicate such in the questionnaire.
If you have any questions, please contact George Hunton at 603-226-2170 or email@example.com.
About CDFA’s Tax Credit Program
The CDFA Tax Credit program allocates approximately $5 million worth of tax credits annually to community development projects on a competitive basis. Funds are allocated to specific projects or programs that are of public benefit, for a public purpose and can reasonably be expected to address one or more of the following objectives:
- Contribute to the development or redevelopment and economic well-being of target areas or target populations
- Contribute to the economic development of the state
- Increase or maintain threatened primary employment
- Provide affordable housing opportunities to low- and moderate-income people
Eligible applicants include community development corporations, other nonprofit organizations involved in community development, and employee and other types of cooperatives.