Location: Granite YMCA Teen Center
CDFA Annual Board of Directors Meeting
10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 10:30 AM on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approve August 2019 Finance Committee Minutes
- Approve August 2019 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approve July 2019 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Audit Presentation – Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, P.A.
Action Items –
- Authorization of Limited Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Authority
- Certificate of Signing Authority
- Slate of Officers
- Committee Assignments
- Board Manual Updates
Discussion Items –
- Real Estate Trends
- Small Business Entrepreneurs – NH New Americans Fund
- i2i Idea Exchange Presentations
- Geraldine Kirega, Spark the Dream
- Karen Hatcher, Town of Peterborough
- Jared Reynolds, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Data Dashboard presentation
- Annual Project Impact Presentation
- CDFA Last Century and Next Century
the Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) is joining regional and national organizations, businesses, utilities, universities, and individuals in promoting energy efficiency.
As part of the development of the 2020 Action Plan, CDFA has proposed policy updates to the CDBG program based on data, trends and public participation .
CDFA is seeking input from stakeholders to help inform how CDBG funds are leveraged in New Hampshire.
Funds to Address Critical Needs in the Granite State including Downtown Revitalization, Workforce Development and Affordable Housing
Information on the public comment and public hearing for the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation and Housing Trust Fund Allocation Plan