Location: NeighborWorks Southern NH
CDFA Board of Directors Meeting
February 12, 2019
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at NeighborWorks Southern NH, 801 Elm Street, Manchester, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of December 11, 2018 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of the September 11, 2018 Nonpublic Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of the December 4, 2018 Credit Committee Minutes
- Approval of the December 11, 2018 i2i Committee Minutes
- Approval of the Credit Management Policy
- Financial Updates
- Strategic Planning
- Recovery Friendly Workplace Program
Executive Director Update
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State.
Initiative Continues to Gain Momentum Statewide with Increasing Business Demand for Recovery Friendly Supports
CDFA has announced deadlines for calendar year 2019 across all program areas.
Workshops for organizations interested in applying for CDFA's Tax Credit or L5 Capacity Building Programs or learning more.
CDFA has distributed a Request for Proposals to solicit proposals relative to the Recovery Friendly Workplace Program.