Location: The Inn at Mill Falls
CDFA Board of Directors Meeting
November 13, 2018
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors Executive Committee will be meeting at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at The Inn at Mill Falls, 312 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of September 11, 2018 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of September 11, 2018 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of the September 11, 2018 Finance Committee Minutes
- Approval of the October 4, 2018 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of CDBG Housing and Public Facility Application Round
Action Items –
- CDFA CDBG Interim Rules Adoption
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Approval of Adjusted Annual Audited Financial Statements for Year Ended June 30, 2018
Strategic Planning Initiative
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State.
Initiative Continues to Gain Momentum Statewide with Increasing Business Demand for Recovery Friendly Supports
CDFA has announced deadlines for calendar year 2019 across all program areas.
Workshops for organizations interested in applying for CDFA's Tax Credit or L5 Capacity Building Programs or learning more.
CDFA has distributed a Request for Proposals to solicit proposals relative to the Recovery Friendly Workplace Program.