Location: NH CDFA
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
September 7, 2017
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The meeting will take place at CDFA at 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
- Approval of June 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Economic Development Grant Application:
- Town of Salem/REDC - Salem Ford – Economic Development
- Second Round of Planning Grant Applications
- City of Berlin/City Hall Elevator – Planning Grant Study
- Other Items
- Rules Change Update
- Values Discussion
- Executive Director Update
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.
CDFA is hosting community listening and input sessions throughout NH relative to the CDBG Rules Initiative.
CDFA will not be having the January 2018 CDBG Housing and Public Facilitates grant round.