Location: NH CDFA
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
September 7, 2017
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The meeting will take place at CDFA at 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
- Approval of June 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Economic Development Grant Application:
- Town of Salem/REDC - Salem Ford – Economic Development
- Second Round of Planning Grant Applications
- City of Berlin/City Hall Elevator – Planning Grant Study
- Other Items
- Rules Change Update
- Values Discussion
- Executive Director Update
CDFA has been committed to investing in New Hampshire communities for 35 years.
Public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report will be held on March 22 in Bedford. Public comment is open from March 14 to March 29.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth