PROJECT MANAGER, FULL-TIME
CDFA is looking for a full-time Project Manager to assist the organization in making an impact on New Hampshire's evolving community and economic development needs. All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by July 15, 2016.
FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Manager provides support for all CDFA community development programs including the federal CDBG economic development, affordable housing, and community infrastructure programs, predevelopment financing programs, and the CDFA Clean Energy Fund. Support is provided to CDFA Program Directors as well as to applicants of CDFA programs in the form of technical assistance. The Project Manager is responsible for reviewing and assessing applications while meeting required deadlines and other confirming and documenting all supporting material. This position interfaces with multiple internal and external stakeholders and is designed to provide the incumbent the opportunity to grow within CDFA.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Provide technical assistance to applicants and potential applicants for CDFA's predevelopment programs, Clean Energy Fund and CDBG programs.
- Review and assessment of applications to CDFA programs. Present write-ups to respective committees with accuracy and within desired timelines.
- Support CDFA Program Directors in management of active projects. Work with individual directors, committees and groups to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Ensure that applications for CDFA program funding/financing are complete and include all required information. Assess project eligibility for funding based upon established criteria. Research alternate funding/financing sources and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Establish strong working relationships with members of CDFA staff.
- Represent CDFA to external stakeholders via phone, email, or in person at meetings, CDFA hosted workshops, community gatherings and other public events.
- Develop and maintain strong and current professional knowledge of community development challenges in New Hampshire including opportunities and solutions.
- Through interaction with grantees and other external stakeholders, identify community development financing and technical assistance needs to which CDFA might provide a solution.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Direct experience in community fieldwork is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to analyze financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to construct professional business communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including telephone communications, proactive problem solving and an approachable style.
- Professional appearance, presentation, attitude and overall demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, meet critical deadlines, and operate under pressure for rapid turnaround.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, email and other technology.
- Ability to periodically travel statewide.
- Possess a valid NH license and a working vehicle with proof of insurance coverage.
The Committee will meet Thursday
The Board will meet Tuesday
The Committee will meet on Thursday
The Board will meet on Tuesday
Applications for the second round of CDBG planning grant awards are due this day.